Stancor Alloys Inc is one of the most trusted brand and leading exporter and supplier of carbon steel, alloy steel & stainless steel pipes & pipe fittings material.
Established in the year 1999, Stancor Alloys Inc. headquarted in Mumbai, India started off as a specialist in the supply of API 5L Pipes & Carbon steel fittings to to Oil & Gas, Onshore, Offshore, EPC & other varied industries.
Over a period of time, Stancor Alloys Inc developed an expertise in various other steel grades. With on hand inventory of the specialty products, we are able to assist customers immediate requirements & project specific shortfalls.
The various products that we deal in are:
- Carbon Steel Seamless & Welded Pipes. (Varied Grades as per API 5L, A 106, A53, DIN standards)
- Alloy Steel Seamless & Welded Pipes (Varied Grades as ASTM/ASME SA 335 standards)
- Stainless Steel Seamless & Welded Pipes (Varied Grades as per ASTM A 312. A358, JIS, EN standards)
- Fittings & Flanges in Carbon, Alloy & Stainless Steel as per various standards
Why us for Pipes & Pipes fittings:
We are an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company and an eminent supplier and stockholder of API 5L pipes in API 5L Gr.B, API 5L X42, API 5L X52, API 5L X56, API 5L X60, API 5L X65, API 5L X70 in both PSL1 & PSL2, stainless steel pipes & fittings & alloy steel pipes & pipe fittings . In the past 15 years, Stancor Alloys Inc has mastered itself in the art of Carbon Steel Piping solutions in case of Seamless, Electric Resistance Welded (ERW), Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welded (LSAW), Double submerged arc welded (DSAW), Helical Submerged Arc Welded (HSAW) & Electric Fusion Welded (EFW) pipes.
Stancor Alloys Inc has developed an extensive network with high profile manufacturers and authorized dealers in Europe, Japan, India, Korea & other parts of the world. In order to ensure compliance as per American Petroleum Institute (API), America Society for Testing & Materials (ASTM) & other international bodies specifying standards for steel materials, we have established a very high standard quality check system which works in conjunction with reputed third party inspection agencies like Bureau Veritas (BV), LRS, DNV, CEIL, BAX COUNSEL etc.
- The company’s is now a globally operating trading company and specialist in supply of steel pipes.
- We today serve us an important link between manufacturers & customers, many of whom have operations in remote and severe environments which require materials capable of meeting rigorous standards for temperature, pressure, corrosion & abrasion resistance.
- With on hand inventory of the specialty products, we are able to assist customers immediate requirements & project specific shortfalls. Our inventory of various steel pipes usually exceeds 2000 tons & the size range we stock is 1/8″NB through 116″NB on ground and any given point of time
Global presence & Markets Served: (H4)
We export API 5L Pipes in API 5L Gr.B, API 5L X42, API 5L X52, API 5L X56, API 5L X60, API 5L X65, API 5L X70 in both PSL1 & PSL2 .& other API Standard Carbon Steel Pipes, Stainless Steel Pipes & Fittings, Alloy Steel Pipes & Fittings. We export to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Yemen, UAE, Iran, Turkey, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Greece, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, South Africa, Brazil, Australia, and Egypt.
Stancor Alloys Inc is today serving industries like oil & gas companies, refineries, petrochemicals, onshore & offshore oil drilling & exploration, traders of all sizes, ranging from large multinational companies and national oil companies to smaller independents in the regions mentioned above.
All pipes of will be supplied with relevant test certificates according to EN 10204. All pipes will be ultrasonic tested on pipe body and pipe end as per API 5L/ASTM standards. These pipes will be inspected and endorsed by recognized inspection agencies. Marking shall be In accordance with EN 10204 requirement and Mill standard. The quality assurance is ensured with the manufacturing test certificates (MTCs) as well as lab testing (physical & chemical) in presence of above mentioned third party inspection agencies
Our corporate head office is located in Mumbai, India, and another key location which is strategically placed in Ahmedabad. Our warehouses are located in Gujarat and Mumbai. Both these warehouse are located close to Pipava port and NhavaSheva port respectively.